When you experience misfortune, or when another person wrongs you, or when you find yourself in difficult circumstances, you can choose to be a victim. You can choose to solicit sympathy and to feel sorry for yourself. You can choose to take comfort in the knowledge that someone else is…
1 Calories Are The Tipping Point
There are numerous tricks you can implement to help burn bodyfat. The key principle above all others is to create a calorie, or energy, deficit to stimulate the body to burn bodyfat as fuel. That means eating less, whether it be fewer calories from dietary…
Sooo aiming for 20% body fat! Only 10.2% to go xD
11 BENEFITS OF WATER:
- Lose weight: Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger, it’s an effective appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less. Plus, water has zero calories.
- Natural Remedy for Headache: Helps to relieve headache and back pains due to dehydration. Although there are many other reasons that contribute to headache, dehydration is the common one.
- Look Younger with Healthier Skin: You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity.
- Better Productivity at Work: Your brain is mostly made up of water, thus drinking water helps you think better, be more alert and concentrate more.
- Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature. You’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises and water helps to fuel your muscles.
- Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion. Fiber and water go hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement.
- Less Cramps and Sprains: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’ll less likely get cramps and sprains.
- Less Likely to Get Sick and Feel Healthy: Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu and other ailments like kidney stones, heart attack, arthritis, etc. Water added with lemon is used for ailments like respiratory disease, intestinal problems, rheumatism and arthritis etc. In other words, one of the benefits of drinking water can improve our immune system.
- Relieves Fatigue: Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. If your body lacks water, your heart, for instance, needs to work harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells. The rest of the vital organs have to work harder as well. Your organs will be exhausted and so will you.
- Good Mood: Your body feels good and you will too.
- Reduce the Risk of Cancer: Some studies show that drinking a healthy amount of water may reduce the risks of bladder cancer and colon cancer. Water dilutes the concentration of cancer-causing agents in the urine and shortens the time in which they are in contact with bladder lining.
**DRINK COLD WATER German researchers found that drinking 6 cups of cold water a day (that’s 48 ounces) can raise resting metabolism by about 50 calories daily—enough to shed 5 pounds in a year. The increase may come from the work it takes to heat the water to body temperature. Though the extra calories you burn drinking a single glass doesn’t amount to much, making it a habit can add up to pounds lost with essentially zero additional effort.
I cannot stress enough how good water is for you. I used to never drink it when I was a kid because I couldn’t stand how it didn’t have a taste, especially compared to orange soda, grape soda, coca-cola, etc. But now that I’m older I cannot get enough of it, and a lot of my previous weight loss between high school and college is because I stopped drinking pop.
(Source: , via fleurmeetsfitness)
I’ve been asked numerous times by other girls at the gym, “How on earth have you lost so much weight in such a short while?”. Mind you, I’ve seen them at the gym walking/running or biking at their machine while watching TV or reading a magazine. Besides the intensity of your workout, 70% of loosing weight relies on your food intake. Poor choices don’t help with all the amount of training or cardio you put your body through. I know this as a fact because I’ve experienced it when I first started my 6 weeks body makeover program back in 2003. For 6 weeks, I just followed the eating regiment of the program and dropped 22 lbs. Can you imagine if I actually did the workout portion and how much more I could have shed?
Stressed about school? at work? at home?
Pissed at your mom? your siblings or kids?
Feeling shitty? out of sorts?
Friend problems? significant other problems?
Sad? Frustrated? Angry?
Single with no one to mingle?